Wait

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      Often the toughest times in life are those moments when all we know about God does not seem to help or get us the results we want.  That is when we learn about His silence.  Whenever God does not say a word, He is teaching, even in stillness.  He is allowing us to grow by forcing us to think, study and arrive at conclusions while He stands by like the loving parent He is.  Faith comes by hearing, but patience comes by silence.  Patience is what God gives you when bad things remain unchanged.  These are the times when the pain lasts so long that only God can release the patience required, the sheer grace to get you through it.  Stop fussing, stop pushing, allow God to work and you will come out of this stronger and with a better result.

      "For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right."  Psalm 84:11 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

    • lady_g20
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 9:07 PM
        God has an appointed time to fulfill the visions, dreams and desires in your heart. Just because it has taken a long time or because you have tried and failed does not mean it is not going to happen. Do not give up on those dreams! Do not be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. Our God is a faithful God. No matter how long it has been, no matter how impossible things look, if you will stay in faith, your set time is coming. You will see your faith grow, you will see your hope strengthen, and you will see yourself step into the destiny God has prepared for you!

        “For the vision is yet for an appointed time...though it tarry, wait for it...” Habakkuk 2:3