Perfect Love

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      The scripture tells us that God is love.  When we are one with God through a relationship with His Son, Jesus, we are wrapped in perfect love.  We can find security in His love. We can find peace in His love. We can find refuge, provision, and joy in His love. His love knows no limits. It has no boundaries. His love never changes. There is nothing you can do to make Him love you anymore, and there is nothing you can do to make Him love you any less.

      "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love."  1 John 4:18 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you. However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION: "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner. I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior." Amen. Welcome to the family of God! We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible. God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2012

        Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

        God commanded us to love.  It would have been easier if God had just said, "Run a mile a day," or given us some other physical task.  Then we would not have to think about it.  We would create a routine of basic action.  However, God speaks of love as an action that requires our whole selves.  God is as essential as breathing is to our physical life.  How tragic that many choose to give "lip service" rather than "lung service" to this basic law of spiritual life.

        Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Hear, O Israel!  The Lord our God is the one and only Lord.  And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.'  The second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'  No other commandment is greater than these.  Mark 12:29-31 NLT