Plans Succeed

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      The Bible tells us that true faith has actions with it. A lot of times people say they believe one way, but with their actions, they are doing the opposite. Faith will work in either direction. I know some people make plans to get the flu. They talk about it and say, "Every year I get the flu." Or, "It is going to be bad this year." They expect it and a few months later, they got it. Their faith worked. They believed, they expected, they made plans, and they got it. But instead of making plans for the worst, why not plans for the best. Why not make plans for the Word of God to come to pass in your life? Make plans according to the Word of God. As you make right plans, you will see right things come to pass in your life.

      "May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."  Psalm 20:4 NIV

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you. However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION: "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner. I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior." Amen. Welcome to the family of God! We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible. God Bless you from One Life Ministries!