New

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!

      "Whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never be thirsty.  The water that I will give him will become in him a well of life that lasts forever."  John 4:14 NLV

      No matter what your circumstances might be, you can always start a new life.  Whether you are a Christian or non-Christian, you can start a new phase or new growth period in your life.  Amazing and incredible events can take place in your life when you start anew in your heart, mind, and soul.  You can find hope when everything seems hopeless.  God wants you to be a person with a vibrant life.  God wants you to be a person full of hope and promise.  If you will let Him, God will place His renewing power in your heart.  God will make new an eternal vibrancy of your soul.

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!