True Faithfulness

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

      True faithfulness means you never let go of your end of an agreement, even if another person lets go of their end of an agreement.  Never letting go in faithful friendship requires an act of will on your part.  Never letting go in faithful friendship requires you exercise your self-discipline and your self-control.  Self-discipline and self-control are required in a faithful relationship because many circumstances can cause pain in a relationship.  To be faithful in a relationship requires you to be a strong person in the relationship.  In faithfulness, you must not be subject to the whims of outside influences wanting to tear your relationships apart.  Faithful friends are loyal to the end regardless of what the circumstances at the end may bring.

      "To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:  These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.  I know where you live—where Satan has his throne.  Yet you remain true to my name.  You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.  Revelation 2:12-13 NIV

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia – "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!