Garments Part I

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011

      If you have recently gone through a hurtful or disappointing situation, the Bible says there is a time to grieve.  It is important to go through that process and release the hurt to God.  However, the Bible also says that God wants to give you a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness or despair.  He wants to exchange your hurt for His healing.  He wants to fill you with His peace and joy.

      "Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.  They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor."  Isaiah 61:3 NIV

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia – "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!