Receive the Gift

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      There are so many promises of what God has done for us.  It says in Ephesians "God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing."  It says in Colossians "God has made us worthy."  There is mercy for any mistake we will ever make.  He paid the ultimate price through the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus.  We have to start believing, so we can receive it.  When someone gives you a gift, you usually say?  "Thank you."  When you give thanks, it is a sign that you are receiving the gift.  Today, start receiving what God has given you - His mercy, His goodness and for supplying all my needs.  Thank You God!

      "If you believe, you will receive…"  Matthew 21:22 NIV

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia – "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!