God was with Him

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Joseph went through seasons of difficulty.  He was rejected by his family, sold into slavery, lied about, mistreated, abandoned, falsely accused, and thrown in jail.  However, through it all, Joseph never gave up.  Because God was with him.  Joseph just kept on fighting life through because God gave him the strength to go forward.  If you are going through difficulty today, God wants to be with you, to increase your strength.  When you keep standing, keep believing, keep doing the right thing, you are opening yourself to God's strength.  Keep pressing forward because God is with you too.

      "He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]."  Isaiah 40:29 AMP

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia - "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ! When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!