Prosper Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011

      Do you go around talking about how bad things are in the economy and how tough your job is, or do you declare, "Let the Lord be magnified Who takes pleasure in my prosperity?"  I believe one reason that we are supposed to say this frequently is so that we can get it deep down on the inside of us.  God knows that when we hear something long enough, eventually, we will believe it.  God takes great joy in prospering you.  Get that down on the inside of you.  This is a new day and you are entering new levels.  Start declaring God's goodness and faithfulness in your life and watch those supernatural doors of opportunity open before you.

      "Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; and let them say continually, ´Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant'"  Psalm 35:27 NKJ

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia - "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ! When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!