Secure Life

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011

      What does it mean to trust the Lord?  It means looking to him as the source of our security and putting our faith in the grace, love, power, and protection of God when the pressures of life come.  It means knowing that God surrounds and shields his people.  When we trust the Lord, we do not have to focus on the wicked and what they are doing or might do to us.  We do not have to repeat our own misery.  Even though there are problems the size of mountains facing us, we can cry out to the Lord who created the mountains and is able to move them.  The Lord will surround and protect his people, now and forever.

      "Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.  Just as the mountains surround and protect Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds and protects his people, both now and forever."  Psalm 125:1-2 NLT

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia - "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!