Humble Life

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011

      When we can say to God "I Need Thee Every Hour" and mean it, we become empowered.  When we can cross the bridge from pride, ego, and selfishness to the land of humility then God will bless us with peace and contentment not found in any worldly activity.  How God works is often a mystery.  Perhaps this is why humility is so important to becoming a true child of God, for if there was no mystery about God then man's ego could get to God, and we would use Him for our own selfish purposes.

      But he gives us more grace.  That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."  (James 4:6 NIV)

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!