RE: [OnceMoreAgain] Move out west...

  • tara copp
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2008
      no way!! and we didn't even get to send you off properly! I think it sounds like an excellent opportunity, and hope to see you out in LA in the future!
      tara

      To: oncemoreagain@yahoogroups.com
      From: thaag@...
      Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:39:59 -0400
      Subject: [OnceMoreAgain] Move out west...

      Dear friends,

      At the risk of landing in your spam boxes, I wanted to report that a few weeks ago I moved back to southern California.

      I never thought I'd end up back in LA but I couldn't pass up the chance to work with a friend of mine at a venture capital firm building new companies developing nano- and biotechnologies.

      If anyone makes it out this way, please pay me visit!

      My new contact info:

      Thomas Haag
      Chief Patent Officer
      Arrowhead Research Corporation
      201 S. Lake Ave. Suite 703
      Pasadena, CA 91101
      tel: 626.304.3400 x241
      fax: 626.304.3401
      cell: 626.236.8084
      www.arrowres. com

      All the best and continued success to you all.

      Thomas

    • Thomas A. Haag
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2008
        I know, I know...

        My last weeks in DC were insane with wrapping up my job, moving and attending an away wedding. It all went really fast and I regret not trying to put together a get-together.

        However, I still have my place in DC and should be there somewhat frequently.

        Let me know when you're in town,

        -Thomas

        > no way!! and we didn't even get to send you off
        > properly! I think it sounds like an excellent
        > opportunity, and hope to see you out in LA in the
        > future!
        > tara

        > To: oncemoreagain@yahoogroups.com
        > From: thaag@...
        > Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:39:59 -0400
        > Subject: [OnceMoreAgain] Move out west...
        >
        > Dear friends,
        >
        > At the risk of landing in your spam boxes, I
        > wanted to report that a few weeks ago I moved back
        > to southern California.
        >
        > I never thought I'd end up back in LA but I
        > couldn't pass up the chance to work with a friend
        > of mine at a venture capital firm building new
        > companies developing nano- and biotechnologies.
        >
        > If anyone makes it out this way, please pay me
        > visit!
        >
        > My new contact info:
        >
        > Thomas Haag
        > Chief Patent Officer
        > Arrowhead Research Corporation
        > 201 S. Lake Ave. Suite 703
        > Pasadena, CA 91101
        > tel: 626.304.3400 x241
        > fax: 626.304.3401
        > cell: 626.236.8084
        > www.arrowres.com
        >
        > All the best and continued success to you all.
        >
        > Thomas

        Thomas A. Haag, Ph.D., J.D.
        thaag@...
        (626) 236-8084 cell
        Admitted in NY & DC; Registered CA In-house Counsel

        This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, attorney-client privileged, attorney work product, or business confidential information, and is only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use or distribution by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.