417Re: Saying Good Bye.... Meeting in Berlin next Monday 22nd June 2009

  • berlinami
    Jun 22, 2009
      Have fun everyone! I was out late last night with my five-year-old daughter at Fete de la Musique - don't think she's up for another late evening.
      Perhaps we could try to meet up every 6 months of so. I managed to go to the Bavarian Embassy hoopla in Brussels for this year's participants - good lot!
      Best
      Trent
      --- In OnceMoreAgain@yahoogroups.com, BAKS Dr. Föhrenbach, Gerd <foehrenbach@...> wrote:

      > Hi Florian,
      >
      > unfortunately I can't join you tonight. I wish you all the best for your new life after the Bundeswehr!
      >
      > Please let me know the next time you are in Berlin...
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Gerd
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic