      Von: OnceMoreAgain@yahoogroups.com [mailto:OnceMoreAgain@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Florian Deumeland
      Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009 17:08
      An: MWS2006; MWS2005
      Betreff: [OnceMoreAgain] Saying Good Bye.... Meeting in Berlin next Monday 22nd June 2009

      Hello friends and fellows,

      my service for the German Armed Forces will come to an end on June 30th this year. I will keep you posted once my contract for my new job is signed...  In memory of 5 Manfred Wörner Seminars I would like to take a chance to set up a little Alumni Meeting in Berlin. I will be in Berlin starting the 21st of June. Who wants to meet up for a beer on Monday night 22 June 2009.

      I have reserved a table at the Schleusenkrug.... I'll be there starting at 18:30 hrs. My Mobile is +49 177 9413514 Just give me a call text me or write an email, in order for us to have enough seats reserved...

      I hope to see a lot of you there....

      Müller - Breslau- Straße

      10623 Berlin / Charlottenburg

       Tel.: +49(0) 30 313 99 09