414Saying Good Bye.... Meeting in Berlin next Monday 22nd June 2009

  • Florian Deumeland
    Jun 17, 2009
      Hello friends and fellows,

      my service for the German Armed Forces will come to an end on June 30th this year. I will keep you posted once my contract for my new job is signed...  In memory of 5 Manfred Wörner Seminars I would like to take a chance to set up a little Alumni Meeting in Berlin. I will be in Berlin starting the 21st of June. Who wants to meet up for a beer on Monday night 22 June 2009.
      I have reserved a table at the Schleusenkrug.... I'll be there starting at 18:30 hrs. My Mobile is +49 177 9413514 Just give me a call text me or write an email, in order for us to have enough seats reserved...

      I hope to see a lot of you there....

      Müller - Breslau- Straße
      10623 Berlin / Charlottenburg

       Tel.: +49(0) 30 313 99 09