      Von: OnceMoreAgain@yahoogroups.com [mailto:OnceMoreAgain@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von tara copp
      Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Juni 2008 14:35
      An: oncemoreagain@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: RE: [OnceMoreAgain] New address

      Great to hear from you Gerd! all is well on this end, DC is enjoying some absolutely spectacular weather that I hope holds out for my wedding 2 weeks from now :)
      Hopefully we can have a get together later this summer folks!

      To: OnceMoreAgain@ yahoogroups. com
      From: foehrenbach@ baks.bund. de
      Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:20:19 +0000
      Subject: [OnceMoreAgain] New address

      Hi everybody,
      This mail finds you all well, I hope...
      I haven't received any OnceMoreAgain- mails for almost half a year. In
      December last year I was transferred to the Berlin-based Federal
      Academy for Security Policy, where I am now the representative of the
      Federal Ministry of Finance. Unfortunately, my entire e-mail data
      base was destroyed in the process, so I couldn't access
      Thanks, Tara, for your help in fixing this IT-mess..:-)
      Glad to be back online

      This is my new address:
      Dr. Gerd Foehrenbach
      Bundesakademie fuer Sicherheitspolitik