394New address

  • gerdfoehrenbach
    Jun 20 5:20 AM
      Hi everybody,
      This mail finds you all well, I hope...
      I haven't received any OnceMoreAgain-mails for almost half a year. In
      December last year I was transferred to the Berlin-based Federal
      Academy for Security Policy, where I am now the representative of the
      Federal Ministry of Finance. Unfortunately, my entire e-mail data
      base was destroyed in the process, so I couldn't access
      OnceMoreAgain.
      Thanks, Tara, for your help in fixing this IT-mess..:-)
      Glad to be back online
      Cheers,
      Gerd

      P.S.: