Pre-opening Commentary - S&P 500 Last Message

  • Daytraders Bulletin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      This is the last day for this Yahoo Group: OnTheOpen - Futures
      Markets We are still producing OneTheOpen via our blog at
      http://www.DaytradersBulletin.com/open

      The blog's Atom feed is
      http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/open/atom.xml

      If you prefer to receive the Pre-opening Commentary in your
      e-mail, please sign up via our form at
      http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/html/ontheopen2.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Price has trended higher during the overnight session up
      to our target area at 1120.75 - 1122.75 and is moving
      sideways. Price could push a bit higher to 1122.75 and
      then retrace but we expect a retracement from this level
      unless the internals open strongly and retain their
      strength. In this case, price could continue higher
      right from the opening.

      That price is trending higher during the overnight session
      suggests manipulation due to the lower participation,
      making controlling the market easier. This is not
      unprecedented during major political years but leaves us
      trading choppy conditions for the most part.

      Price may again trade sideways at this level for much of
      the day. Retracement targets are at 1115.50 - 1116.50,
      1113.50 - 1114.00, and 1109.00 - 1109.50.

      Good Trading,
      Charles Holt, S&P Trader & Mentor

      D A Y T R A D E R ' S B U L L E T I N
      Real-Time Trade Signals for the S&P 500