Pre-opening Commentary - S&P 500

  • Daytraders Bulletin
    Message 1 of 439 , Nov 4, 2003
      The overnight session pushed slightly lower than the
      low of yesterday's fast selloff and has bounced to
      just above support. Price currently is just above that
      support and presenting a buy setup.

      We could see a fast move lower here into another buy
      setup which happened earlier during the overnight session.

      Expect another day of smaller range consolidation trading
      with higher risk.

      Good Trading,
      Charles Holt, S&P Trader

      ---------------------------------------

      D A Y T R A D E R ' S B U L L E T I N
      Real-Time Trade Signals for the S&P 500
      http://www.daytradersbulletin.com
    • Daytraders Bulletin
      Message 439 of 439 , Sep 30, 2004
        This is the last week for the Yahoo Groups S&P 500 Pre-opening
        Commentary. You can read this online from our blog at
        http://www.DaytradersBulletin.com/open

        The blog is an Atom feed. If you have blogging software here
        is the subscribe url:
        http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/open/atom.xml

        If you prefer to receive the Pre-opening Commentary in your
        e-mail, please sign up via our form at
        http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/html/ontheopen2.html
        ~~~~~

        Price pushed up above yesterday's high during the
        overnight session and has now push quickly below
        that level. This typically sets up a reversal
        day. Usually the reversal occurs at the opening
        of the regular trading session but not in this
        case.

        The retracement targets here are at 1111.00 - 1113.00,
        1107.50, 1104.50 and 1101.50 with 1111.00 - 1113.00
        being a possible reversal level back up.

        We will wait for a setup.

        Good Trading,
        Charles Holt, S&P Trader & Mentor

        http://www.daytradersmentor.com