Pre-opening Commentary - S&P 500

  • Daytraders Bulletin
    Message 1 of 439 , Sep 17, 2003
      Price is overextended to the high side this morning and
      is at substantial resistance. Earnings warnings from
      several companies make this area a good shorting area.

      This of course does not mean that price cannot move
      higher.

      Our targets to the downside are 1019.50 - 1020.00 and
      1017.00 - 1018.00.

      On the upside, a move above 1028.75 should target
      1031.00 - 1032.75 and then the 1038.00 area.

      Good Trading.

      ---------------------------------------

      D A Y T R A D E R ' S B U L L E T I N
      Real-Time Trade Signals for the S&P 500
      http://www.daytradersbulletin.com
      http://www.daytradersmentor.com
    • Daytraders Bulletin
      Message 439 of 439 , Sep 30, 2004
        This is the last week for the Yahoo Groups S&P 500 Pre-opening
        Commentary. You can read this online from our blog at
        http://www.DaytradersBulletin.com/open

        The blog is an Atom feed. If you have blogging software here
        is the subscribe url:
        http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/open/atom.xml

        If you prefer to receive the Pre-opening Commentary in your
        e-mail, please sign up via our form at
        http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/html/ontheopen2.html
        ~~~~~

        Price pushed up above yesterday's high during the
        overnight session and has now push quickly below
        that level. This typically sets up a reversal
        day. Usually the reversal occurs at the opening
        of the regular trading session but not in this
        case.

        The retracement targets here are at 1111.00 - 1113.00,
        1107.50, 1104.50 and 1101.50 with 1111.00 - 1113.00
        being a possible reversal level back up.

        We will wait for a setup.

        Good Trading,
        Charles Holt, S&P Trader & Mentor