Pre-opening Commentary - E-mini S&P 500

  • Kathryn Martyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2003
      Note: We are trading the June 2003 contract beginning today.

      Price has pushed higher during the overnight contract to a current
      high at 818. Expect slightly higher prices - perhaps up to the
      819.25 - 820.25 area before a substantial reaction occurs.

      Targets to the downside are 812.75 - 814.00, 807.50 - 809.00, and
      802.00.

      Good trading,

      Charles Holt, S&P 500 Trader & Mentor
      Publisher Daytrader's Bulletin

      D A Y T R A D E R ' S B U L L E T I N
      Real-Time Trade Signals for the E-mini S&P 500
      http://www.daytradersbulletin.com
      http://www.daytradersmentor.com