Just a quick note to introduce myself

  • gilbert_gribi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hello,
      My name is Gilbert Gribi, I live in Switzerland near Lausanne and I practice model railroading for
      over 35 years. I wrote articles in several French and American magazines.

      My passion is only the narrow gauge to the zero scale. I have several American locomotives in On3 scale, K-28 473, K-27 461, the most beautiful 455 after the accident and the Mich Cal # 2 and a lot of Spectrum from Bachmann

      Several plans published in the Narrow Gauge and Short line Gazette are also in the PDF section of my site : www.gilbert.gribi.ch

      Sorry for my bad English, I learned this language long time ago and I forgot a lot

      Regards
      Gilbert
    • Terrapinnut
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        You are known the world round, there's no need to introduce yourself! We all need to introduce ourselves to you! Glad you climbed aboard!
        Gil Flores
        Moderator