Bill Roy

  • On3photos-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      It is sad news and with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Mr. Bill Roy. As many of you know Bill was a very talented modeler and the manufacturer, of McKenzie Iron & Steel "O" scale kits. I had only met Bill once but corresponded with him regularly. I was looking forward to seeing him at the upcoming Narrow Gauge Convention, he will be sadly missed. My condolences to his family, respectfully
      Gil Flores
      Moderator