Timber Creek Railroad Supply Switch Stands

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 3:33 PM
      I bought several working switch stands from this company and wanted to see what else they had. Their phone number listed on the package is disconnected and it says they are in Nevada City, Calif. They used to have a e-bay store but its shut down now. Does anybody know it they are still in bussiness or if somebody maybe bought up the bussiness?
    • Gil Flores
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13 6:51 PM
        try this?
        good luck, I'd like to see a picture of a working one when you get a chance?
        thanks
        Gil

        I bought several working switch stands from this company and wanted to see what else they had. Their phone number listed on the package is disconnected and it says they are in Nevada City, Calif. They used to have a e-bay store but its shut down now. Does anybody know it they are still in bussiness or if somebody maybe bought up the bussiness?

      • Steve McKee
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13 8:30 PM

          Gil look on that same web site and clic photos, and then on the next screen clic for sale and you will see the photos. Thanks Steve.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
            thanks for the pictures