Precision Craft Models Galloping Goose help needed DCC sound

  • robteed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      I Was trying to set the locomotive address
      and reset all the CVs. Now I dont have sound. Would it be too much to
      ask for a copy of the CV file??? I'm using JMRI to program my locomotives and I can import xml files.
      I was able to recover the Bell and whistle sound. Can't figure out
      how to get the other sounds going.
      Thanks,
      Rob Teed