30 NNGC St. Louis 2010

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
      I just posted some photos from the convention and will take these off and post more in about a week.
    • William Uffelman
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
        Thanks for sharing.

        Bill Uffelman
        Las Vegas NV

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
          Great photos Steve.

          Thanks for sharing.

          There is no need to remove them as we are at less than 1% capacity in our
          photo section for this group.

          Darryl Huffman
          12020 Old Seward Highway
          Anchorage, AK 99515-3504
          dlhuffman@...

          Interested in weathering? Check out my DVD:
          http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3.html

          >I just posted some photos from the convention and will take these off and
          >post more in about a week.

        • Steve McKee
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010

            I will go ahead and put the others on then.

            >I just posted some photos from the convention and will take these off and
            >post more in about a week.

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
              I just uploaded part 2 of the photos of the layouts at the convention. Some of these I shot just for ideas for myself but thought I would share them for those who couldnt make the convention.