co-moderator needed

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
      I just noticed there is no co-moderator for this group. There would be
      no work involved until my death, which hopefully won't come for another
      30 years. But there should be someone to manage the group at that
      time.

      Any volunteers?
    • clipperw@EarthLink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
        Darryl,

        I'd think about volunteering, but I could be gone before you!

        Bill Barber

        On Thursday, December 15, 2005, at 05:58 AM, Darryl Huffman wrote:

        > From: "Darryl Huffman" <darrylhuffman@...>
        > Date: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:58:23 AM US/Central
        > To: On3photos@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [On3photos] co-moderator needed
        >
        > I just noticed there is no co-moderator for this group. There would be
        > no work involved until my death, which hopefully won't come for another
        > 30 years. But there should be someone to manage the group at that
        > time.
        >
        > Any volunteers?
      • Darryl Huffman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
          Thanks, Bill, but I would to not make a race to the death out of this.

          Darryl
        • Darryl Huffman
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
            Bill,

            Sorry for the bad grammar.

            I would not like to make a race to the death out of this.

            Darryl