On3 group crashed?

  • vetapass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
      hey everyone,
      Am I the only one who can't access the archives on the
      On3 group? It says there is no new activity, and I know that isn't
      true!
      Gordon
    • clipperw@EarthLink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
        Gordon,

        I haven't tried to access the archives, but I did receive an On3 digest
        yesterday. I usually get one per day. Maybe Yahoo wiped the On3 list
        out like they did the On30 conspiracy.

        Bill Barber

      • clipperw@EarthLink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
          Gordon,

          I just received another On3 Digest, so the main site is working.