photos

  • sprintboat2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2003
      Is there another area where photos are posted? I see only the same
      ones and here of numerous enteries. Want to see how others are doing
      for more ideas for my new layout.
    • Brian Hume
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2003
        If all you are looking for is inspiration, try Dave
        Burroughs website at
        http://www3.sympatico.ca/va3cp/dhb01.htm

        --- sprintboat2000 <brandi@...> wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        Is there another area where photos are posted? I see
        only the same
        ones and here of numerous enteries. Want to see how
        others are doing
        for more ideas for my new layout.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

      • Darryl Huffman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2003
          The PHOTOS section is currently empty. This group was set up to handle
          overflow of files and photos from the main On3 group.

          If you would like to see a great number of Sn3 layouts, I recommend the Sn3
          group. They have a tremendous selection of layout photos.

          Darryl Huffman
          Anchorage, Alaska

          Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html for photos
          of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.