Hello

  • mike19482003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi folks:
      I am a new member to the group. I am interested in logging and short
      line railroads. I am a teacher at the college level and live in Las
      Vegas.
      Regards,
      Mike Hogan
    • tex61@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        In a message dated 11/5/2002 1:29:14 PM Central Standard Time,
        mjhogan@... writes:

        > Hi folks:
        > I am a new member to the group. I am interested in logging and short
        > line railroads. I am a teacher at the college level and live in Las
        > Vegas.
        > Regards,
        > Mike Hogan

        Welcome to the group Mike. As for the logging, you might want to supplement
        this list with the logging modelers list at 4L@yahoogroups.com You would be
        a welcome member there too.
        Jim Besleme aka Bindle Jim

      • Mike Hogan