      From: roedj@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:08 AM
      Subject: [On3photos] new member + question on On3 group

      My name is Dan and I live in SE Michigan. I've been actively involved with a HO modular group for some years but now I'd like to try On3 for a change and my aging eye sight.

      Problem is that I tried to join the Yahoo On3 group, received a welcome to the group message but it's obvious that I'm not a full member as I cant see any of the photos, in the On3 group, nor can I post any messages. I'm hoping that this message somehow reaches the moderator of the On3 group and I can receive some help. I've emailed the owner of the On3 group several times but I never get a response. There's a disconnect here somewhere but I don't know where.

      Sorry for the long complaint but I don't have more ideas on how to clear this difficulty up.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic