Steve Fisher's Open House

  • Steve Austin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      In September Steve assembled a bunch of On30 modelers from all over
      the world. The URLs below take you to some of the photos I took.
      (Note that my flash batteries were running low so some of the photos
      show too much Photoshopping. I figure it's better to include them
      anyway.)

      http://sea1109.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

      http://sea1109.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02

      Looks like you may have to cut and paste the URLs to get them all onto
      one line.

      Steve Austin
      Talking Rock, USA