White metal detail parts

  • Peter Sutton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi guys:

      I am finishing up my latest Grandt Line 8 ton porter (In On20, but that is another story).

      It is a lovely kit that makes a wonderful loco, but it is very light, and there is little room to add weight.

      I am wondering is there anyone out there that sells small domes and stacks in white metal?

      I am looking for white metal parts because they seem to be a little heavier than the PSC brass parts.

      Thanks, Peter in Canada