Mile Post Model Works Details Added & Updated!

  • candsn3
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      Hello all, we have been burning the midnight oil here to get our O Scale
      Pages Updated with New Products and Color Photos with Full Descriptions. I am happy to say it has paid off! We have added 50+ NEW O Scale Products and 97% of the O Scale items now have Color Photos! The O Scale Chama Oil Dock is now listed for purchace, we will have them to you by Christmas. Also new is the Miners Shack, no photo on that yet. Check them out as you have a chance as we will be working on the HO Scale Items Next.

      Pat
      http://www.tmwshop.com
      Short Cut to O Scale:
      http://tmwshop.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2