Re: MAINE NARROW GAUGE

  • UncaDuck50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2011
      The Bachmann
      Forney sales would certainly knock my sales numbers out of the water,
      along with their wood pulp cars.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Ed - The Bachmann Forney sales would give a
      false reading - I , for one, do not model Maine, but
      have 2 Outside-framed Forneys to bash into 2-4-0
      tender lokies for my small radii ... and the Duke
      of Slash & Bash, our friend Alan Carrol, is rapidly
      creating all sorts of critters from Forneys - mostly
      unlike anything ever spotted on a Maine line...

      Doug Rowe,
      out here in sagebrush country.....

    • lner2512
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2011
        Don't forget California! While I don't model Maine primarily, I have put together a small Bridgeton & Saco River consist--not too accurate, but presentable. So there is a little Maine modeling being done on the Left Coast.

        And I've succumbed to the influence of the Duke, as the photos of my open cab Forney attest. Like Doug, I have two more to cut up.

        Cheers,

        Scott Maze