On30 Layout on Ebay

  • candsn3
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 5:06 PM
      The last few hours of an On30 layout I have on ebay. It is only at $100 right
      now.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370506574757

      On30 Sectional Layout, Handlaid Track, 24 feet Long, 42" Wide 51" Track Height
      6 Sections; Each one is 48" x 42" x 6" Thick
      Wood Frame Work with Foam Covering
      12 Pairs of Legs; Each pair is cross braced
      The Legs are also side braced and have height adjusters on the bottom of each one
      The Layout consists of a loop with a yard at one end and a few sidings
      No switches have been installed at this time
      The Layout is currently set up for 8 or 9 switches to be installed
      One Trestle Bridge is completed (see bottom photo)
      Most ties have been pre-laid, all are wood and have been stained.
      Will all fit in the back of a full size pickup
      I will also toss in 2 On30 Diesel Projects, one is powered

      Pat
      www.tmwshop.com