New Format

  • uglyish@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Sorry to cross-post (from Weathering Techniques) but what on earth is going on with this new format. It's slow and cumbersome and affects access to other "normal" format Yahoo forums (I'm sure it can't be just my computer) - such a shame to ruin a great learning and contributing facility. I'm one who's hoping it will revert to "normal" asap.
      Doug