New Member

  • Bill Vollmar
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hello, my name is Bill Vollmar, I am a new member and I would like to thank you for the welcome aboard!  How many of you are using On30 to model maine two footers?  This is something I am interested in trying.  I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with all of you.

      Bill Vollmar.

    • Robert Peterson
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 21, 2009
        Welcome aboard Bill.  Let me guess, do you live near Toledo, OH?
             Bob Peterson  --  modeling Maine in Michigan