Yorke #108 "Shortline Depot Rocopila Station or Downtown Deco "FallBerg Station"

  • clark_womack
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Yorke #108 "Shortline Depot Rocopila Station or Downtown Deco "FallBerg Station.

      I am looking for either of these kits in O scale.
      Since they are basically the same I will settle for either one.

      If anyone out there has one for sale please contact me.

      Thanks,

      Clark Womack
      116 N. WEstern Hills Dr.
      Apt. 141-L