Items For Sale

  • David Chaney
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      Hello All,

      I'm out of Richmond Va. and have been a member for awhile. The list is
      far to large to post except at the following URL:
      http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC ID=25754
      On30 code 70 track, plan packs, books, etc. Go to the Company Store
      it's under Railroad-Line Swap Meet.
      Thanks,
      David
    • stuart
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        david
        not much use if you arnt a member.
        stuart

        > I'm out of Richmond Va. and have been a member for awhile. The list is
        > far to large to post except at the following URL:
        > http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC ID=25754
        > On30 code 70 track, plan packs, books, etc. Go to the Company Store
        > it's under Railroad-Line Swap Meet.
        > Thanks,
        > David
      • David Chaney
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2009
          Morning All,

          I apoligize for that. We decided to just do a web site and list the items there. Should be ready by next week, at least for that anyway.
          Rest of it won't be to much. Again, I apoligize.

          David