2-6-0 mech and tender 4 sale

  • Nathan Kline
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi all,
      I have a Bachmann On30 2-6-0 mechanism and tender for sale. The mechanism is
      in perfect like new condition and runs excellently and also still has its
      original pilot and boiler support rods. The loco was a PRR and the tender
      was sanded with wet dry sandpaper to try and remove the pinstriping so it
      needs a coat of paint. The loco drivers were painted all black instead of
      having gold striping on them. The tender also had it steps and tool box
      removed, it does have a kadee coupler on it. This was an attempt at a bash
      that didn't go as planned and I need to get rid of it. The boiler and cab
      were wrecked beyond repair and have been recycled. If anyone needs a
      mechanism and tender for a bash or fix-up project then this would be it. The
      first $40 takes it and I'll pay the shipping. I'll take paypal or a money
      order. Contact me off-list if you are interested. Thank you.
      -Nathan
    • Nathan Kline