New loco kit............

  • Tom Yorke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      I have just put two photos in the photos section under the title of Yorkits. They show the new
      little vertical boiler teakettle I am bringing out for On30. The donor loco is the Bachmann
      Davenport Diesel. It is a resin kit and can be built with or without the roof. The shingle mill/
      pulpwood flat will be available later. It features wood beam trucks.

      The teakettle is available now in very short supply. More in a few weeks. The price is $55 plus
      shipping - 5 U.S. and 8 foreign. The info should be up on my website within a few days.

      www.thomasayorke.com

      Thanks,
      Tom