Testing......testing.....

  • Tom Yorke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
      ..........................................is anybody there? This will be interesting to see what
      developes. And find out why the conspiravy ist kaput. Bet it was due to the
      underground. Ahhhh, censors are alive and well in this country.

      First order of business;
      does anybody have the wheel base of those new $6.00 Ford die cast trucks
      that were talked about recently on the conspiracy?

      Tom Yorke
    • mvandersen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
        Dear Fox Mulder,

        Could you look into the alien thing for us? Our On30 Cospiracy has
        just "vanished!!!"

        I'm here and will miss all the fine info on the conspiracy, but let it
        be rekindled here!!!

        Tom: Wish I had an answer for you on the wheelbase? How about a
        search on Ford/trucks/model??/wheelbase? It's probably out there or
        an antique truck group might help??

        MArk

        --- In On30group@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@b...> wrote:
        > ..........................................is anybody there? This
        will be interesting to see what
        > developes. And find out why the conspiravy ist kaput. Bet it was due
        to the
        > underground. Ahhhh, censors are alive and well in this country.
        >
        > First order of business;
        > does anybody have the wheel base of those new $6.00 Ford die cast
        trucks
        > that were talked about recently on the conspiracy?
        >

        > Tom Yorke
      • Tom Yorke
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
          --- In On30group@yahoogroups.com, "mvandersen" <mvandersen@c...>
          wrote:
          > Dear Fox Mulder,
          > Tom: Wish I had an answer for you on the wheelbase? How about a
          > search on Ford/trucks/model??/wheelbase? It's probably out there or
          > an antique truck group might help??
          >
          > MArk

          > > First order of business;
          > > does anybody have the wheel base of those new $6.00 Ford die cast
          > trucks
          > > that were talked about recently on the conspiracy?
          > >

          > > Tom Yorke

          Mark,
          I know the real thing, but I am interested in those little models. How close did
          they come?

          Tom
        • Ron Hildebrand
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
            Hi Tom--it's been a while, huh? I get back into 1/4", and one of the
            first names I see is yours! <g>

            Anyway, I notice that Bobber's P48 group is also gone. I'll speculate
            that there may be a Yahoo(problem) at the bottom of this, as I can't
            believe Bobber would abandon all his groups without at least offering
            them to others to run.

            Ron Hildebrand

            --- In On30group@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@b...> wrote:
            > ..........................................is anybody there? This
            will be interesting to see what
            > developes. And find out why the conspiravy ist kaput. Bet it was due
            to the
            > underground. Ahhhh, censors are alive and well in this country.
            >
            > First order of business;
            > does anybody have the wheel base of those new $6.00 Ford die cast
            trucks
            > that were talked about recently on the conspiracy?
            >

            > Tom Yorke
          • Tom Yorke
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
              --- In On30group@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Hildebrand" <RRmdlr@h...>
              wrote:
              > Hi Tom--it's been a while, huh? I get back into 1/4", and one of the
              > first names I see is yours! <g>
              >
              > Anyway, I notice that Bobber's P48 group is also gone. I'll speculate
              > that there may be a Yahoo(problem) at the bottom of this, as I can't
              > believe Bobber would abandon all his groups without at least offering
              > them to others to run.
              >
              > Ron Hildebrand

              Ron,
              Send me an e-mail off list and lets chat. It sure has been a long time! I don't
              think Bobber abandoned us. I think he (we) were yahooed.

              Tom
            • Hubert Wetekamp
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 11, 2005
                Hello Tom,

                > First order of business;
                > does anybody have the wheel base of those new $6.00 Ford die cast
                trucks that were talked about recently on the conspiracy?

                I bought 4 of this trucks trough eBay and received them on thursday.

                I measured the wheelbase from the midth of the axles and it is 9.3 cm
                or 3,6614".

                Hope this helps.

                Hubert from Germany