1468Re: JEFFREY SPIKE MODELS *-* Buyers BEWARE!

  • John W. Lloyd
    Jul 5, 2011
      Thanks Bill,
      I have already filed the FBI report on line. If anyone else has been a
      victim of this scam, the report only takes a few minutes to complete and
      will help us all to keep model railroading 'FUN'
      John

      --

      “The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil;
      but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” -Albert Einstein

      Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
      and some days you're the statue.

      I've learned that making a "living"
      is not the same thing as making a "life."

      Politicians and diapers should be changed for the same reason.

      Regards,
      John W. Lloyd
      Jamestown, CA. 95327
      jwlloyd@...