There is no need for an external tool. You can change it in OmegaT: Options > Custom Colours > Matches Changed -Aaronaaron_madlonkay
Maybe there is a way to do it in OmegaT, but I think that doing the search and replace in project_save.tmx directly (with the closed project, of course) willk_ivantsov
Hi there, I noticed my example was wrong, I deleted seg4 by accident. This is what I meant: seg1: This is a repeated segment. seg2: This is a unique segment.xinalasnjicov
This Yahoogroups page and mailing list is OmegaT's main user support group. If you have any questions about OmegaT, feel free to ask your questions here, where other users may be able to help you.
Don't forget to check out OmegaT's official web site for additional help, such as tutorials and how-tos:
[ www.omegat.org ]
Useful web addresses
* Wishlists, bug reports: [ sourceforge.net/projects/omegat ]
Other OmegaT user groups
* Development user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-development ]
* Localization user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-l10n ]
OmegaT and you!
Here are some ideas about how you can help improve OmegaT:
* You can make a donation
* You can translate OmegaT to your language
* You can join in the development of OmegaT
* Visit the OmegaT's web site for more ideas:
[ www.omegat.org/en/involved.html ]
The OmegaT Project Philosophy
[ www.omegat.org/en/philosophy.html ]
[Banner image by www.flickr.com/photos/pesut/, CC-BY]
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.