Currently, there is nothing similar directly linked to OmegaT. An open-source TM repository system is (was) TuMatXa, whose web site is currently inoperative.vorce
I want to know about online services on some web page (hosted on some servers or self hosted) that would allow a visitor to directly query the translationdominic_mayers
... Another option is creating two separate projects on the network drive, copying or symlinking leveraged TMX's into both of them into respective /tm/ ork_ivantsov
This Yahoogroups page and mailing list is OmegaT's main user support group. If you have any questions about OmegaT, feel free to ask your questions here, where other users may be able to help you.
Don't forget to check out OmegaT's official web site for additional help, such as tutorials and how-tos:
[ www.omegat.org ]
Useful web addresses
* FAQ: [ groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/FAQ ]
* IRC channel: #omegat on Freenode, at irc://irc.freenode.net/omegat, or at:
[ java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=omegat ]
* Wishlists, bug reports: [ sourceforge.net/projects/omegat ]
Other OmegaT user groups
* Development user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-development ]
* Localization user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-l10n ]
OmegaT and you!
Here are some ideas about how you can help improve OmegaT:
* You can make a donation
* You can translate OmegaT to your language
* You can join in the development of OmegaT
* Visit the OmegaT's web site for more ideas:
[ www.omegat.org/en/involved.html ]
The OmegaT Project Philosophy
[ www.omegat.org/en/philosophy.html ]
[Banner image by www.flickr.com/photos/pesut/, CC-BY]
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.