For starters, read Marc Prior's guide on handling DOCX files: http://www.omegat.org/en/howtos/docx.html Best regards, Dmitri Gabinskigdkbnx1
Hi, I am new to OmegaT so please forgive me if this is a really obvious problem. If I create a new project and save my source document in the source folder asjennhorn393
Hello Aaron, I'm using the default LuceneCJKTokenizer that comes with OmT. And I discovered that I get better TransTips underlining performance without Exactdaideqi
This Yahoogroups page and mailing list is OmegaT's main user support group. If you have any questions about OmegaT, feel free to ask your questions here, where other users may be able to help you.
Don't forget to check out OmegaT's official web site for additional help, such as tutorials and how-tos:
[ www.omegat.org ]
Useful web addresses
* FAQ: [ groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/FAQ ]
* IRC channel: #omegat on Freenode, at irc://irc.freenode.net/omegat, or at:
[ java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=omegat ]
* Wishlists, bug reports: [ sourceforge.net/projects/omegat ]
Other OmegaT user groups
* Development user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-development ]
* Localization user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-l10n ]
OmegaT and you!
Here are some ideas about how you can help improve OmegaT:
* You can make a donation
* You can translate OmegaT to your language
* You can join in the development of OmegaT
* Visit the OmegaT's web site for more ideas:
[ www.omegat.org/en/involved.html ]
The OmegaT Project Philosophy
[ www.omegat.org/en/philosophy.html ]
[Banner image by www.flickr.com/photos/pesut/, CC-BY]
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.