... I think I'm going to be using HTML2TMX in future, for Excel files with two columns, so I wrote a little script that automates using it:lacialacia
... It's slightly convoluted, but it can be done. First, create a new project, and load your bilingual file. Export the result to a TMX (or usedidier_briel
One can create /tm/enforce folder. TU's from there override the ones from project_save.tmxk_ivantsov
This Yahoogroups page and mailing list is OmegaT's main user support group. If you have any questions about OmegaT, feel free to ask your questions here, where other users may be able to help you.
Don't forget to check out OmegaT's official web site for additional help, such as tutorials and how-tos:
[ www.omegat.org ]
Useful web addresses
* FAQ: [ groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/FAQ ]
* IRC channel: #omegat on Freenode, at irc://irc.freenode.net/omegat, or at:
[ java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=omegat ]
* Wishlists, bug reports: [ sourceforge.net/projects/omegat ]
Other OmegaT user groups
* Development user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-development ]
* Localization user group: [ lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/omegat-l10n ]
OmegaT and you!
Here are some ideas about how you can help improve OmegaT:
* You can make a donation
* You can translate OmegaT to your language
* You can join in the development of OmegaT
* Visit the OmegaT's web site for more ideas:
[ www.omegat.org/en/involved.html ]
The OmegaT Project Philosophy
[ www.omegat.org/en/philosophy.html ]
[Banner image by www.flickr.com/photos/pesut/, CC-BY]
- Mar 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.