Hi

  • pracownia2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi everyone, there are just a few members, so I would like to say
      hello to the whole group. My name is Marek and I run a small
      translation agency in Poland. Hope to stay in touch with you guys.

      Cheers,

      Marek
    • suzume@mx82.tiki.ne.jp
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Thank you very much for the message Marek,

        Let us know the way you use OmegaT in your agency, what platform etc
        and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send them here.

        Jean-Christophe Helary

        On 1 sept. 04, at 23:21, pracownia2000 wrote:

        > Hi everyone, there are just a few members, so I would like to say
        > hello to the whole group. My name is Marek and I run a small
        > translation agency in Poland. Hope to stay in touch with you guys.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Marek
        >

        > Download OmegaT 1.4 from
        > http://sourceforge.net/projects/omegat
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • pracownia2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
          Hi,

          Actually, what I have in mind is using OmegaT with my translators
          who happen to ignore CAT software. We will see how it goes :). Best
          to all.

          Marek