Re: [OmT] Fwd: [ja-translate] ?????????????????????

  • Dmitri Gabinski
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:51:22 +0900, JC Helary <fusion@...>
      писал(а):

      > Well, no, that is Japanese only :) But I thought that would be good
      >
      > practice for you too ;)
      >
      > Basically it says that right now there are only the 2 referenced
      > pages that talk about the seminar but some more are to be expected.

      I obviously need more training in Japanese: I understood a bit
      different: that some seminar (for translation-related circles) was
      going to take place soon :-(

      Anyway, thanks, it was fun :-)

      Best regards,

      Dmitri Gabinski
    • JC Helary
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
        The first link mentions the seminar but the date is 6/28.

        The second link (3rd comment) actually mentions the fact that OmegaT
        is used in the Netbeans Russian community, to which I replied that it
        was not samll coincidence: Maxym is the cause of all that :)

        Small world isn't it :)

        JC

        > I obviously need more training in Japanese: I understood a bit
        > different: that some seminar (for translation-related circles) was
        > going to take place soon :-(
      • Dmitri Gabinski
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
          Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:09:43 +0900, JC Helary <fusion@...>
          писал(а):

          > Small world isn't it :)

          Yes, but it's also about the fact that active people show up in many
          different places. I remember a couple of Maxym's messages in the
          Russian Netbeans user group of Yahoo with some insturctions on
          Netbeans localization.

          Best regards,

          Dmitri Gabinski