Presentation on OmegaT available on SlideShare

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi,

      I've recently attended a conference organised by Com&Tec, the Italian association for technical communication. You can find my presentation on SlideShare:

      http://www.slideshare.net/qabiria/com-tec-vicenza2013wf2

      I've taken some ideas from the presentations available in the file section of this group. Thanks to the people who uploaded them.

      I've also planned to publish a summary of the actual contents (I mean, the speech) on our website. It's all in Italian, but some of you might find it useful nonetheless. I'll let you know when this article is online.

      Regards

      Marco Cevoli
      http://www.qabiria.com