Re: [OmT] Re: Non-breaking space

  • Martin Fleurke
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
      On 02/29/2012 12:24 PM, Nicolas Cornet wrote:

      > Under Linux, it is also true that copy and pasting a non-breaking space
      > work. But one can also not see it. Is there any way to change that?

      There will be in the next OmegaT release

      --
      With best Regards
      Martin Fleurke

      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
        >On 02/29/2012 12:24 PM, Nicolas Cornet wrote:
        >>

        >> Under Linux, it is also true that copy and pasting a non-breaking space
        >> work. But one can also not see it. Is there any way to change that?
        >>
        >There will be in the next OmegaT release

        - Show non-breakable space
        http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=3495779

        Didier
      • Jean-Christophe Helary
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
          On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:19 PM, Martin Fleurke wrote:

          > On 02/29/2012 12:24 PM, Nicolas Cornet wrote:
          >> Under Linux, it is also true that copy and pasting a non-breaking space
          >> work. But one can also not see it. Is there any way to change that?
          >>
          > There will be in the next OmegaT release

          I've tested in trunk. It works nicely. There is a small time lag between the moment the space in inserted and the moment it is colored, so that the "white" space is visible for a moment on platforms that put a space there. But that is not really a problem.

          Jean-Christophe Helary
          fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
          work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
          tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune
        • Marc Prior
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
            The same treatment for non-breaking hyphen would be good, too.

            Marc

            On 03/01/2012 03:28 PM, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
            > On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:19 PM, Martin Fleurke wrote:
            >
            >> On 02/29/2012 12:24 PM, Nicolas Cornet wrote:
            >>> Under Linux, it is also true that copy and pasting a non-breaking space
            >>> work. But one can also not see it. Is there any way to change that?
            >>>
            >> There will be in the next OmegaT release
            > I've tested in trunk. It works nicely. There is a small time lag between the moment the space in inserted and the moment it is colored, so that the "white" space is visible for a moment on platforms that put a space there. But that is not really a problem.
            >

            > Jean-Christophe Helary
            > fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
            > work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en> fr)
            > tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune