Re: Google Translate API, getting it to work?

  • Will Helton
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2011
      I tried sending this as a direct reply to a direct email, but Yahoo bounced it:

      Hi Jennifer,

      That sux. Hmmmm. Since I don't use the new Google API I can't advise on what you might try next, but maybe you could get one of the guys who is a user and who also uses a Mac to send you their info.plist file, with with a dummy, placeholder key so you can just type in your key over it and see if that works for some reason.

      I don't think it's your Mac, but then that's computers for you. Who knows! :)

      Best of luck,

      Will

    • tradutorabras
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 16, 2012
        Hi Didier,
        Your question solved the problem. I had 2 OmegaT installed in different partitions, same version... do not ask me how I did that.
        Anyway, I deleted both folders, downloaded the newest version and GT is running.
        Thanks a lot.
        Thelma